The 15 Best Company Swag Gifts for Employee Appreciation!
You know your employees are the lifeblood of your business. Show them you appreciate them with some of the best company swag and gifts for Employee Appreciation! What better way to show your gratitude for all their hard work than by giving them a fun and useful item that will help them with their tasks and everyday lifestyle? Our top picks are below. Let us help you find the perfect employee appreciation gift today!
Top Gifts for Hybrid Workers.
The idea of a hybrid employee is not new to the workforce. In fact, it's been around for decades. What is different about this generation of workers, though, is that they are more educated and skilled than previous generations. They're also less likely to stay in one job or city for their entire careers.
This means employers need to be flexible with what benefits they offer if they want to attract top talent (and keep them). It also means showing appreciation and an understanding of just what hybrid work entails. A thoughtful and relevant gift really can make a lasting impression. And who doesn’t want quality talent around for the longevity of their business’ success? Consider these top-trending gifts below for the hybrid worker:
- Commuter friendly tech (power banks, earphones)
- Backpack/satchels like this Graphite Deluxe Computer Backpack
- Drinkware – coffee on the go! For gifts, premium brands are a good thing (like Corkcicle & Miir) From wine tumblers to water bottles, we have tons of options.
- Tech-forward notebooks that take off like this here Rocketbook
- Goodie Packs - Make light of all the Zoom meetings with goodie packs that call it out directly!
- Lap desk - From cushioned to cooling fans, we have all you can imagine when it comes to lap desks.
Top Gifts for Employee Appreciation Overall:
With so many options to choose from, it can be difficult to find the best company swag or gifts that would best suit your business. The following list is a mix of the most popular items that have been proven through research and customer feedback as well-received by employees across industries.
Top Gifts for Brand Ambassadors:
Brand Ambassadors are always a great asset to any company, and this Employee Appreciation season is no exception. A little appreciation for their hard work can go a long way and show that you care about the future of your business. Here are some of the best company swag gift ideas to get you started on your search for the perfect gift for this unique group of creative and expressive professionals.
- T-shirts. Soft & delicious shirts are absolutely crucial, but trendy designs are also a must. Even brand ambassadors don’t want to feel like a billboard.”
- Design-forward small gifts, like keychains, blue-light glasses and stainless straws
- Socks!!! Who doesn’t love a pair of fun socks?
- Gift sets with snacks included (take your pick, depending on who your respective Brand Ambassador is. We recommend picking different ones for college students vs young professionals, etc.) Fun examples of what we can create together are posted here. Gift baskets are nice because they tie into emotion-forward activities (think: grilling with the fam, movie night with the SO, wine night with the ladies, etc.)
If your brand ambassadors are an extension of your brand, you certainly want them to further enhance their lifestyle experiences and relate that to a positive connection to your brand, which they in turn, relay to their like-minded peers.
Call Us & We'll Curate the Best Company Swag for Your Business!
To show your employees you appreciate all the hard work they do for your business, the above listed items hopefully help inspire you to think of awesome employee appreciation gifts to help express your sincere gratitude for their efforts. If you need more ideas or would like some assistance in choosing an appropriate gift for someone on your team, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask us what might be best! We have plenty of experience when it comes to picking out the best company swag that will make any recipient happy. Let us know what kind of budget you are working with so that we can recommend something within those parameters.